Monday, August 4, 2008

Quote

This is our quote of the day! Straight from the desk of...well, US!

"Sarah says: (1:03:29 AM) cant ya handle my witty antics and magical adventures?

brady says: (1:03:52 AM)HEY IM BRADYS FRIEND SND PEOPLE ONLY SAY  YOUR MOM WHEN THEY HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO SAY  SO GO FUCK YOURSELF DO WHAT YOU DO EVERY  NIGHT STAND ON THE COUNER AND TRY TO  GET A DATE NOT LIKE YOU CHOULD

Sarah says: (1:04:54 AM)Hello random dude who knows nothing about me and is probably a cocky jerk! Nice to meet ya"

I said "Your mom." Which caused this! And since that one sucked AND contained foul language, I'll give you another.

Me: Brady is a rude chicken nugget!

Christine: Why?

Me: Cause he was all meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeny like. So I have deemed him a nugget of the chicken variety.

Mmkay! Thats it.

No comments: