Friday, August 29, 2008

THIS IS THE LAST F-ING STRAW!

UUG THAT IS IT.

Time for a rave. First, the background info.

I dated a ten year old. get the laughter out now. Gone? Thank you. Now, One day his cousin had her best friend over at his house (Which is next door, btw.) Dalton was flat out flirting. i told him to stop and he denyed it, so I let it pass. The next day, on MSN, he breaks up with me, with no explination, PLUS, he uses the forbidden line. "We can still be friends". I mean, I wanted to slap him. I tell him to f off, the normal reaction. His cousins mom comes on and starts telling me off. my mom and "Shay" who is the cousins mom have a blowout on MSN, ending with Dalton (the "boyfriend") coming over and yelling at me. I laughed in his face. Also, his cousin and I were friends. I had told her there was this wonderful new guy in my class. Who of course didn't exist. I had even made him an MSN account, all for such an occation. So after laughing I claimed to be going out behind Daltons back with Edward, the fictional boy. He stalked off in a huff. NOW! All of my friends, Daltons prior friends (XD) And my brothers were on my side. He had no one. Recently the Gossip Girl in the crowd came to me, telling me that after our breakup, Dalton had not only gone out with his cousins best friend, BUT ALSO HIS COUSIN. Anyway, my mom forced my brothers to play with him one day. Now he's walking around my f-ing house like he owns it. And he's convicing everyone that I broke up with him, that I was the one who was rude and mean and violent, and that it was all my fault! I WAS OVER THAT JERK! AND NOW HE IS JUST SUCKING ME BACK DOWN TO HIS IDIOTIC BABY LEVEL. 

The world is out to get me.

No comments: